Billions of users worldwide share gigabytes of data on Facebook daily. A vast amount of this information shared is sensitive. To gain access to this information, the hackers devise certain methods to hack into the users account. This data then may be used by the hackers to exploit the users or fulfill their evil intent.
It is due to these reasons that the users are asked to change their password on a regular basis. As per Facebook recommendations, it asks the users to make sure that the Facebook password is strong and contains a combination of alphanumeric characters and some special characters as well. Still, a majority of the Facebook users do not do so. It is due to these reasons that about 6,000 accounts are hacked per hour.
Steps to change Facebook password:
Changing the Facebook password is quite an easy task and is no rocket science. But, you need to have access to your current Facebook password. If you can no longer remember your password, just give a call on Facebook customer support number to get the Facebook password recovery done by the experts. Just go through some of the steps mentioned below and change your password successfully.
- Open the Facebook home page on the latest version of your recommended web browser.
- Log in to your account after entering your account details.
- You are taken to your Facebook wall.
- Click on the downward arrow button in your account, and then click on the Settings tab.
- Browse to the Password tab.
- Enter your current password and the new passwords that you wish to be setup.
- Finally click on the “Save Changes” button. This final step changes the password successfully.
You need not worry about anything while changing the password as the data on your account remain as it is and undergoes no change. Hence, you can change your password any number of times. But while doing so, some of the criteria for strong passwords must be kept in the mind. Some of these are:
- Passwords should be long enough to make sure that it is not cracked easily.
- It must not contain any personal information related to you like name, nickname, date of birth, place, etc. as then your account gets easily targeted during attacks.
- Password must be a combination of the alphanumeric characters and some special characters as it increases the complexity of the account manifold.
- It must also not be shared with anyone. Make sure that you do not use it on any other platforms.
Sometimes, you may find that the Facebook account does not work the way as intended. Irrespective of the device you are facing problem on, feel free to give a call on Facebook contact number and get the problem fixed by the experts. Facebook experts will guide you over the phone step by step to make sure that the problem is fixed instantly. In case of any complex problems, the Facebook experts fix the problem via remote access.
Dial Facebook Toll-Free Numbers:
Reference link : http://igurus-inc.net/change-facebook-password/