Facebook is a very popular social media platform which is used by numerous users worldwide. There are various features available into it which can be used to meet your different requirements, like contacting friends, chatting with them, share images and videos, and advertise your products on Facebook.
To use Facebook, you need to have a valid Email ID and password associated with your account. You might encounter some situations, when you can no longer login to your Facebook account. This may arise due to forgotten Facebook password and hacked Facebook account. Even in such scenarios, you do not need to become hopeless as there is an option using which you can choose to reset your Facebook password.
There are two methods available using which you can reset your Facebook password.
- Reset Facebook password using Email address.
- Reset Facebook password using phone number.
Both of these methods help you gain back access to your Facebook account. Go through the steps mentioned below and choose the option that suits you best. Both of these are quite simple to use, and differ just in the way of receiving the code.
Steps to reset your Facebook password using Email address:
It is quite simple and easy to reset your Facebook password using Email address. If the steps below turn out to be a bit troublesome, give a call on Facebook helpline number and get the problem fixed instantly by the experts.
- Open Facebook home page in your web browser.
- Click on the button “Forgotten Account”.
- Enter any of the information that you know, from the options username, full name, Facebook password recovery Email and phone number.
- Click “Email me the link to reset my password” button.
- Click on “continue” button.
- Open the alternate Email that you provided and open the mail from Facebook.
- Here a link appears that says “Reset Password” link. Click on this link and you are redirected to a new page where you are asked to enter a new password.
- Fill in your new password twice.
- Click on the change button to reset your password.
In case the above steps do not work out for you, you can try the alternate method to reset the password mentioned below.
Steps to reset your Facebook password using phone number:
Facebook provides you the option to reset your Facebook password using phone number. For this just go through some of the methods mentioned below and reset your Facebook password instantly.
- Visit Facebook.com on the latest version of the recommended web browser.
- Click on the link “Forgotten account”.
- Enter information about your Facebook account from the options: username, full name, alternate Email, and phone number.
- Select the radio button, “Text me a link to reset my Facebook password”.
- After you have done so, a text is sent to your recovery phone number.
- Enter this code into the new Facebook window that appears.
- After entering the correct code, you are redirected to a new page where you have to enter the new password twice that you wish to be set.
- Finally click on the continue button for the successful execution of this step.
Sometimes, you may encounter some other problems with your Facebook account. In any such case, just give a call on Facebook toll free number. The Facebook experts will guide you step by step to fix your problem as soon as it is encountered. 24*7 support is provided so that you do not have to suffer with Facebook problem for long.